Register for a Court Approved Parent Education Program
Use the form to the right to register for a parent education program. After you register, you may pay the $80 fee online, via phone, or in person.
- January 23 & 25, 2017 - 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- February 7 & 9, 2017 - 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- March 20 & 22, 2017 - 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- This program is approved by the Probate and Family Court Department
- Many parents with DCF involvement also participate in these classes.
- You may not attend the same program, at the same time, as your co-parent.
- You will receive a yellow Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive a certificate.
- Children may not come to MWI, no exceptions.
Directions & Parking - Programs take place at:
- MWI, 10 Liberty Square, 4th Floor, Boston, MA, 02109
- Steps from the T, meter parking, and garage parking
- For directions and parking, click here.
- (Parking is steps from MWI and is $9.00 after 4:00 PM at Zero Post Office Square, Boston.
Contact Josh Hoch, MWI's Director of Mediation Services at 617-895-4028 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register over the phone.